Open University Business School (OUBS)
The OUBS is accredited by:
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB);
The European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS); and
The Association of MBA (AMBA).
Ranked 4th in the UK and 9th in the world overall by the Economist (2010), the OU MBA was also rated 7th in the world for its distance learning elements by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
This internationally recognised MBA qualification is designed for practicing managers aspiring to higher positions. It is:
• Uniquely flexible - we are the only triple accredited business school which specialises in flexible learning.
• Practical and applied - our MBA integrates and adds value to your day job, allowing students to apply learning instantly.
• Convenient - Our cutting edge technology enables students to study in their own time; at home, at work or on the move.
• Affordable - with the option to “pay as you go” in monthly instalments
• Financially rewarding - the average salary of our MBA graduates increases by 40%
You can study our MBA throughout the UK, Republic of Ireland, Continental Europe and other locations worldwide and can change location without disrupting your study.
Since the Open University Business School started in 1983 we have helped 21,900 MBA’s fulfil their ambitions. We have over 20,000 MBA alumni in more than 86 countries.
The Open University MBA is the entry ticket to a large and very active business network. Our MBA graduates automatically become members of our worldwide alumni community. This is a truly international MBA with more than half of our students studying outside the UK.
Most of our tutors are practising senior professionals in their fields and you can draw on their insights and experiences together with the ideas of our world class academics. The Open University is consistently ranked at, or near the, top of student satisfaction surveys. Over 75 per cent of FTSE 100 companies have sponsored staff on our courses.
If you are resident in Northern Ireland to find out more, and to enrol, go to
If you are resident in the Republic of Ireland, go to
At The OU, we have recently launched a new website aimed specifically for prospective students from outside of the UK and Ireland, the website can be found at:
The MBA distance learning page can be found at: