Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) MBA
DIT MBA Programme participants will develop essential management and leadership skills, which will allow them to make an immediate positive contribution to their sponsor organisation. Participants on this AMBA accredited programme will not only understand the importance of balancing societal needs and conducting business in a socially responsible manner but they will also benefit from insights into the business case for sustainable business practices.
• A transformational learning experience that will challenge your thinking
• Exposure to leading Faculty, thought leaders and practitioners
• Toolbox for immediate application of theory into management practice
• Exposure to cutting edge electives on topics including innovation and sustainable entrepreneurship
• Career acceleration and change - a specially designed career development module
• Development of a global business perspective, through modular content and an International Study Visit
• Acquisition of core soft skills: leadership, team work, project management, communication, negotiation, influencing
• Dynamic peer learning through a network of like-minded, ambitious and talented individuals.
• International Study Visit
Benefits for you
This project reflects the applied nature of the DIT MBA programme, providing participants with an opportunity to apply their learning to a live company challenge. Participants are given extensive support in research and consultancy skills, enabling them to conduct quality research and to provide a detailed set of recommendations in the form of a management report.
Benefits for your company
The DIT MBA produces flexible managers who have a detailed understanding of the latest business concepts and a proven ability to apply their strategic competencies and operational skills in a variety of scenarios. Sponsoring organisations will benefit immediately from this programme, as participants complete real-time projects within the organisation, including a large scale consultancy project on a pertinent business issue, with support from research and consultancy experts.
- A primary degree from a recognised university in any discipline or an equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant post graduate work experience including at least 3 years in a managerial or professional capacity.
- Candidates who do not have a primary degree or equivalent professional qualification may be required to submit a minimum GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) score of 500.
- At least one written references attesting to the ability of the candidate to undertake the programme.
- All applicants will be required to attend an interview with programme management. Interviews with representatives of the programme committee will form a part of the selection process.
- A minimum of 7.0 on IELTS for those of whom English is not their first language.
- Non-EU applicants must have documentary proof of Irish residency or an Irish work permit to be eligible to apply (it is the responsibility of the candidate to maintain such eligibility across the life cycle of the programme).
“My confidence and leadership skills have increased tenfold. Previously I would not have considered myself analytically minded but I now have huge confidence in my ability in this area. Also, I have gained invaluable business contacts from my class that I will have for my career” Assistant Vice President CTS Strategy
About Dublin Institute of Technology
With almost 20,000 students, Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) is one of Ireland's largest providers of third and fourth level education. With roots dating back to 1887, we have a long tradition of providing high quality education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Our Faculty of Business, Ireland's largest Business Faculty, is renowned for the breadth of high quality executive offerings. Programmes for leading Irish and International companies are facilitated by our expert faculty, in collaboration with industry practitioners and visiting lecturers from world renowned Business Schools. DIT's reputation as a deliverer of industry facing and applied education has attracted numerous foreign university partnerships in locations including the UK, Europe, China, Oman, Egypt, USA and Australia. With students from over 70 countries and long established student exchange programmes, DIT has a wide international reach.
Duration: Part-time over 2 years
Friday (3pm – 9.30pm)
Saturday (9am – 1pm)
Our Faculty of Business in Dublin City Centre, Dublin Institute of Technology, Aungier St, D2
The course brochure can be found here
For further information or to arrange a meeting please contact:
MBA Development Manager
Phone: 01 4027024
Dr. Katrina Lawlor
Head of Graduate Business School
+353 1 4027073