Association AGM / Talk with Chad Gilmer on web strategy
The Association' s AGM will take place in Dublin on Thursday, 30th January 2020 at 6.30pm in the Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge.
We encourage members to attend.
1. Adoption of Standing Orders (President)
2. Minutes of AGM 2019 (Secretary)
3. President's Report (Past President and President)4. Secretary’s Report (Secretary)
5. Treasurer's Report (Finance Director)
6. Appointment of Auditors (Finance Director)
7. Determination of Annual Subscription Fee (President)
8. Election of Board (President)
Prior to the AGM we will hear from Chad Gilmer, Founder and CEO of specialist web development company iPLANiT. Chad, who is currently working on a new website for the Association, will share his insights on how to stay ahead of the game in 2020 when it comes to your web and online strategy. A lecturer on web development technologies and project management, he regularly speaks at national cloud events in Ireland and is often quoted in the media as a technology evangelist.
A wine reception will round off the evening.
The event is free to members who may bring a guest. You must log on to avail of free admittance.
Please note voting at the AGM is restricted to full paid up members of the Association.
Event booking details: