business case for sustainable business practices
• A transformational learning experience that will challenge your thinking
• Exposure to leading Faculty, thought leaders and practitioners
• Toolbox for immediate application of theory into management practice
• Exposure to cutting edge electives on topics including innovation and sustainable entrepreneurship
• Career acceleration and change - a specially designed career development module
• Development of a global business perspective, through modular content and an International Study Visit
• Acquisition of core soft skills: leadership, team work, project management, communication, negotiation, influencing
• Dynamic peer learning through a network of like-minded, ambitious and talented individuals.
• International Study Visit
This project reflects the applied nature of the DIT MBA programme, providing participants with an opportunity to apply their learning to a live company challenge. Participants are given extensive support in research and consultancy skills, enabling them to conduct quality research and to provide a detailed set of recommendations in the form of a management report.
Benefits for your company
The DIT MBA produces flexible managers who have a detailed understanding of the latest business concepts and a proven ability to apply their strategic competencies and operational skills in a variety of scenarios. Sponsoring organisations will benefit immediately from this programme, as participants complete real-time projects within the organisation, including a large scale consultancy project on a pertinent business issue, with support from research and consultancy experts.
- A primary degree at second class honours level or higher (in any discipline) or an equivalent professional qualification.
- In exceptional cases, candidates who do not hold an honours degree or equivalent may be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant Management experience.
- Two written references, one of which is academic, attesting to the ability of the candidate to undertake the programme.
- A minimum of 7.0 on IELTS for those whom English is not their first language.
- Non EU applicants must have documentary proof of Irish residency or anIrish work permit to be eligible to apply. It is the responsibility of thecandidate to maintain such eligibility across the life cycle of the programme.
Interviews with representatives of the programme committee will form a part of the selection process. Candidates may also be required to present a satisfactory result in the Graduate Management Admission Test (G.M.A.T.).
About Dublin Institute of Technology
As one of the more mature students on the DIT MBA, I found that it brought together all my prior experience and validated it by giving itan academic underpinning.
By unleashing the power of the knowledge I had already accumulated and complementing it with a wider understanding of other people's experience I grew in my own confidence and competencies and am certain that I have become better in business as a result.
John Kearns — MBA 2004/06
Duration: Part-time over 2 years
Friday (3pm – 9.30pm)
Saturday (9am – 1pm)
Our Faculty of Business in Dublin City Centre, Dublin Institute of Technology, Aungier St, D2
For further information please contact:
MBA Programme Manager
Graduate Business School
Dublin Institute of Technology
Tel: +353 (0) 1 402 7088
A member of the European University Association (EUA) and the International Association of Universities (IAU)
Share this article :